- MIL-STD-810G and IP67 Compliance
- Microsoft Windows Mobile®
- Marvell PXA310 806MHz processor
- Integrated Bluetooth® wireless & 3.5G Cellular connectivity
- Highly rugged design
- Embedded High Sensitivity GPS Receiver
- 3MP Autofocus Camera
Rugged and Compact
Topcon’s FC-236 is a fully rugged handheld built to meet MIL-STD-810G with high-speed HSDPA wireless networking, designed for dependability under the most extreme weather conditions, environments, and everyday use.
Embedded 20 channel all-in-view tracking SiRF Star III chipset provides positional information by point positioning or by DGPS using SBAS corrections. The FC-236 incorporates a 3MP Autofocus Camera, electronic compass and an altimeter for GIS data collection applications.
Easy, Intuitive Operation
Windows Mobile® 6.1 operating system and a 3.5” sunlight readable touch screen display provide quick, easy, and intuitive operation.