Compact, ruggedized, hand-held, Windows Mobile 6.5, field controller
- 806MHz Processor
- Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system
- Live video capable - perfect for use with Topcon's IS Imaging Total Station
- RS-1 Radio capable
- Compact, ruggedized design
- Easy access Compact Flash and SD Media card slots deliver memory expansion and connectivity options
- Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology and WiFi
- Removable Li-ion batteries
- Ultra-bright, TFT, color touch screen display
Topcon's FC-250 - The compact controller for big-time results Design
- Ultra-bright, TFT sunlight-active, color touch screen display
- Wireless connectivity available for Topcon GPS+ and W-series total stations
- Cable-free operation
- Ruggedized, shock absorbing environmentally sealed housing
- Separately sealed battery makes swapping a snap
- Shock Resistance, 1 meter drop resistant
Compact, Ruggedized Design
The FC-250 field controller incorporates Windows Mobile® 6.5 operating system on a crisp, bright, color touch screen display that makes your field data come alive. This powerful operating system, combined with the versatility of dual removable media for data storage and transfer; the easy-access, long-life rechargeable battery; and the compact design that is small on size, but not in performance, makes the FC-250 the perfect field controller for any job.
Easy Access Compact Flash and SD Media Card Slots
Extra memory cards can be placed into the protected card slots easily. No tools or extra process needed to access the card slots. Utilize SD or CF cards for data transfer and exchange with other devices.
Removable Li-ion Batteries
The small yet powerful battery is designed for quick replacement while in the field. A second battery can be charged externally as backup.
Built-in Bluetooth and WiFi
The FC-250 has built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology and WiFi. Both the Bluetooth and WiFi components are hardwired inside the device leaving the CF card slot open and available for other CF devices.