GPSMAP 79 is a marine handheld GPS is a rugged floating handheld with pre-loaded maps.
- It’s water-resistant, it floats, and its fog proof, so it belongs on the water — just like you.
- This thing can remember up to 10,000 waypoints and more, so you don’t have to.
- It’s nice to have reliable positioning when you’re out on the water.
- The built-in compass will point you in the right direction.
- Get the best of Garmin and Navionics® data with optional BlueChart® g3 charts.
- Stay out longer with up to 19 hours of battery life in GPS mode.